Tuesday 11 May 2010

Born to do this?









Aren't you lucky? Two posts of mine on the same day WOHOOOO! (just wait and see how long it will take for me to post another one :P)

I was just looking around online and found this guy, a Portuguese fellow, who is a true inspiration. Take a look at his website and let me know what you think http://www.luis-ferreira.com/#259899/Services. Hopefully, I will get to know him as soon as I get to Norway, as he is one of those persons that you grow up thinking "I want to be just like him!!", after going over the period of wishing to be a dolphin trainer or a barbie of course! The thing is that as soon as I found out my way within marine biology, as soon as I truly found what I love most in the sea; things like exploring this guy's website become a true treat and really make me wonder why the hell am I sitting in this chair writing a blog! And to make things even better, something completely unexpected came up: this fellow's birthday is the same as mine! As a very wise man (my Yoda) once told me: "Pisces must be the star sign for all the best whale watchers" (although he doesn't have many sea pictures). By the way, totally out of context, a friend of mine just saved a little baby greenfinch and took care of it in her house! hurray for the future chicken! Let's cross our fingers for it to learn how to fly before fitting in the plate.

3 comments:

  1. So you want to be a barbie?
    Not a doctor or a teacher... a barbie?
    LOL

    You have you personnal Yoda. Damm I want one of those, but then again I also one of that... what's the name... Deans LOL

    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through all stages, when I was very very little Barbie was cool! But as I grew up I shifted towards animals and so after going to the zoo I wanted to be a dolphin trainer, and even after that I wanted to become a veterinarian! Well, to be a Vet you have to have great marks (which I didn't) and no allergies at all (which I had and still have with cat hair). A Dean would be nice too, but for other purposes :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fighting the ghost and bad guys?
    LOL...

    =P

    ReplyDelete