Tuesday 27 April 2010

Welcome!



To celebrate the today's lovely day (it is 30º outside and I didn't even leave the house yet!) I decided to finally finish my blog. Finding a great name was really hard work! but I should say that after many days around all the names starting with "sea", "ocean" and "marine", something totally different came to life. "Miosothys" (in Portuguese Miosótis) is a not so known flower with a very sad legend behind it. It is said that a brave knight drowned in a river trying to catch this beautiful flower for his lady, and for ever since it is called the "never forget me flower" (sounds much better in Portuguese!)and only flourishes on river edges.

After having such a great morning, submiting my first paper,
paying the biology society, signing the contract to go to Norway, and talking with my future boss on skype to decide my arrival dates in Norway, I just want to let you all know that you are very welcome to my blog! This is my first blog, so take it easy on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment