Wednesday 23 June 2010

I am an onion!




Similarly to the famous movie "Shrek" , I would like to say that since I arrived to Norway I am an onion. Let me explain:
As a child I never liked using tights (collants) and as an adult I should say that I was glad to live in a country where even in the Winter I didn't have to use them. Now that I am in Norway I never wore so many clothes in my life...As an example, here's what I'm wearing today:
tights
underpants
socks
thicker socks
trousers
boots
undershirt
another undershirt
sweatshirt
polar jacket
water and wind jacket (double layer)
gloves
cap

What about that hum? It's amazing when you want to use the toilet!
And the funny thing is that, once I am at sea looking out for the whales I am still cold!!!!!

Although I am cold, during the minutes that we do have a great sighting of a whale, dolphin or seal, the cold seems to go away. BUT right after that, it seems even colder than before!
So, where we have some pictures that warmed my heart when my body was freezing :P

So far, the weather hasn't been very good, so the trips are not so frequent...Today we are going out, so cross your fingers for me for good weather, south wind and many sightings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment